Friday, December 9, 2011

What's on my iPod?

Here are my top 10 songs that I’ve been re-playing all week.

1. Keep Your Eyes Open – Needtobreathe

2. It Came Upon a Midnight Clear – Sara Groves

3. Please Come Home For Christmas – Aaron Neville

4. Christmastime Is Here – Vince Gauraldi Trio

5. Paradise – Coldplay

6. Dark Horses – Switchfoot

7. Praise Him – Shane & Shane

8. Manifesto – The City Harmonic

9. Ships In The Night – Mat Kearney

10. O This God – Matt Redman

We just came home from a great weekend tour! My heart is still so full. We made it safely after driving through a minor snowstorm to reach Colorado Springs.

I’m reminded of why we do what we do when God use our stories to change hearts. One Asian woman came to Christ at our Christmas concert in Fort Collins, CO!

No doubt Wyoming is 10 degrees colder, windier and drier than Colorado Springs. But we left there feeling warm and welcomed. Bryan, my husband, was the navigator extraordinaire. Chad got some great footage of the snow on the fields and buffalo.

Our last stop in Parker, CO was a house concert. We don’t do many of these, mainly because many living rooms are too small. But this gorgeous house out in the country was a perfect backdrop for a holiday event. The only problem I have with house concerts is the food, drinks and desserts are too yummy. I can barely sing after. Instead I’d like a nap.

I was encouraged by all the teen girls that came, and it was so fun talking with them. One conversation started with “Oh I like your TOMS!” These girls rock. They have so much energy! I wish I could borrow some of it! Speaking of, I think I’ll go make my afternoon tea. Little boost of caffeine just helps.

-B

No comments:

Post a Comment